What is it
A compact all-in-one 3D printer controller board with nice added features.
Support for double extruders, heat bed, LCD display controller, SD card and auto correct building platform .
Compatibility with popular firmwares like Repetier or your can configure your firmware only in one page via PiBot Firmware.
Already have a default firmware in controller board used for test when you get it.
How it works
Ports and Connection
PiBot Provide 4 cables to you for easy connect, or you can do it by yourself.
- Endstop Cable (you can choose × 3 or × 6)
Connect LCD Display Controller
Connect Stepper Motor Driver
Connect Motor to Motor Driver
More detail please check the tutorials - "Configure Your Firmware".
- Atmel ATmega 2560 with PL2303HXD USB chip
- Micro SD card slot for Gcode files
- 5 MOSFET drivers for Hotends/Fans/Heatbed
- 5 Stepper driver inputs (when using PiBot Stepper Motor Driver Rev1.42)
- 6 end stops inputs
- 3 thermistor inputs
- Expansion ports and breakout pins
- Input Voltage (recommended) 12 - 30V
- Made with 2 oz. copper 2 Layer and RoHS compliant PCB
- Dimensions: 127mm × 85mm × 28mm
- Hole Diameter: 3mm
- Mounter Hole: 92.6mm × 75mm
- PiBot 3D Printer Controller Board Rev1.6 × 1
World Wide Shiping
- DHL: 5 to 9 days
- EUB: 10 to 30 days