What is it
A variety style signal supply logic input selectable, which compatible with lots of MCU and other controller board, such as Mach3 USBCNC Raspberry Pi and so on.
- Quick connector and Normal connector suitable for hobby and factory.
- Wide power input DC 8 - 40V.
- Signal supply logic in Quick connector (en dir clk "3.3V or 5V") optical isolated to the IC.
- Signal supply logic in Normal connector (en dir clk dgnd "2V to 6V logic") with high speed direct to IC.
- Microstepping: 1/1, 1/2A, 1/2B, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16(default).
- 0 - 4.5A(4.12A) ~ (from Toshiba6600 manual) output current can be accurate set by read the voltage of voltmeter.
- Diagnosis LED available.
- Heatsink available.
- Reserve the M3 M2 M1 TQ input pins for program control.
How it works
Input and Output
Normal connector and Quick connector is parallel. ONLY ONE CONNECTOR REQUIRED AT ONE TIME.
This picture shows how you can change the micro-stepping settings of the driver.
Output Limit current Adjust
You can approximate the current limit by the position of the marked point on the trimmer. DO NOT EXCEED YOUR MOTOR’S CURRENT RATING.
OR the current limit can be adjusted by measuring VREF and turning the trimmer. Connect the [+] of the voltmeter to VREF and the [-] lead to GND and read the value.
Current Limit = VREF ÷ 0.6801
So for example the Max current is: 2.81V ÷ 0.6801 = 4.1317A
Connect with PiBot Kits
- Driver Chip: Toshiba6600
- Power Input: DC 8 - 40V
- Supply Logic in Quick Connector: 3.3V or 5V
- Supply Logic in Easy Connector: 2V to 6V
- Drive Current: 0 - 4.5A(4.12A)
- Microstepping: 1/1, 1/2A, 1/2B, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16(default)
- Size of Driver Board: 53mm × 60mm
- Hole Diameter: 3mm
- Mounter Hole: 45mm × 50mm
- PiBot Stepper Motor Driver Rev2.2 × 1
World Wide Shiping
- DHL: 5 to 9 days
- EUB: 10 to 30 days
- good priceReview by Mihial
- working good
- thanksReview by Bob
- Nema23Review by Lee