What is it
This is a simple way to add a relay to your micro controller or CNC controller. It runs off 5V or 3.3V and most controllers can easily drive it.
The circuit is optically isolated from the relay, so your controller is protected from voltage spikes and surges.
It does this by shining light across a gap to a sensor. No electrically conductive items cross this gap.
This is a great way to add things like spindle power control to your CNC project or have an Arduino control high power devices.
How it works
- Relay Type: SRD-05VDC-SL-C
- Operation: 10A 250/125VAC or 10A 30/28VDC
- Optocoupler Type: 470KHz isolate optocoupler(4N35)
- Logic Voltage: 5v or 3.3V signal Isolate input and 5v directly one
- Number of Relay: 3
- Dimensions: 85mm × 50mm × 20mm
- Hole Diameter: 3mm
- Board Mounter Hole: 61mm × 43mm
- PiBot Isolated Relay Rev2.3 × 1
World Wide Shiping
- DHL: 5 to 9 days
- EUB: 10 to 30 days